These are great for breakfast to kick start your day.
They are delicious!
- One third of a cup of organic cacao powder
- 1 and and half cups of organic dried dates
- 2 tablespoons of organic chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons of organic cacao nibs
- 2 tablespoons of organic maca powder
Variation: Add 1 tsp vanilla extract (pure) and a touch of coconut blossom sugar if you like!
Put all your ingredients into a food processor and blitz.
If you find the mix is a little too dry, put some water in, a bit at a time so it can form a gooey consistency that can hold its shape.
With the mixture, form into balls and wrap in cling film and sizes that you desire.
These can be kept in the freezer and be enjoyed whenever you fancy.
After you freeze them, I find them too cold to eat for a while, so then remove them the next day and keep them in the fridge.